In accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the manager of the website, HIDEGAR, the lender, pursuant to the provisions of art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, inform all Customers and Users of the website will provide or provide personal data, these will be included in a database which will be duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Customers and Users, through registration or access using identification keys required the customer area, or making active use of the service, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is processed by the provider for the following purposes:
1. Submission of advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider of the product or service with which it has undertaken the user’s home service business relationship HIDEGAR.
2. Perform statistical and market studies.
3. To process orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the website of HIDEGAR.
4. Forward the newsletter of the website.
5. Establish communication between the client and their own services or goods Users, voluntarily requested by them.
The provider expressly informs and assures users and customers that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and always to go to any transfer of personal data carried out, prior way, the explicit consent would request , informed and unambiguous from the headlines.
In case of request data for the provision of services, if the latter is not provided completely or adequately or truthfully, the lender does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
The provider ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
1. E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Form contact
Similarly, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the provider has taken all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that addresses measures and to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.