Customers and Users, through registration or access using identification keys required the customer area, or making active use of the service, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their personal data is processed by the provider for the following purposes:
1. Submission of advertising commercial communications by e-mail, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical, present or future, which enables commercial communication. These commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by the provider of the product or service with which it has undertaken the user’s home service business relationship HIDEGAR.
2. Perform statistical and market studies.
3. To process orders, requests or any type of request is made by the user through any form of contact that is made available to the user on the website of HIDEGAR.
4. Forward the newsletter of the website.
5. Establish communication between the client and their own services or goods Users, voluntarily requested by them.
The provider expressly informs and assures users and customers that their personal data will not be disclosed under any circumstances to third party companies, and always to go to any transfer of personal data carried out, prior way, the explicit consent would request , informed and unambiguous from the headlines.
In case of request data for the provision of services, if the latter is not provided completely or adequately or truthfully, the lender does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely tailored to your needs.
The provider ensures the user in any case the exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, in the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, Protection of Personal Data (LOPD) may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, along with a copy of your ID card through the following means:
1. E-Mail: email@example.com
2. Form contact
Similarly, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the unsubscribe section of all emails sent by the provider.
Similarly, the provider has taken all technical and organizational measures to ensure the security and integrity of personal data that addresses measures and to prevent loss, alteration and / or access by unauthorized third parties.
Cookies used by the Website are only associated with an anonymous user and computer, and not themselves provide personal data of the User.
Using cookies is possible that the server where the web, recognize the web browser used by the user in order to make navigation easier, allowing, for example, access to users who have registered previously, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries.
The user can configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on your computer. Please see the instructions and manuals of your browser for more information.
To use the site, it is not necessary that the user allows the installation of cookies sent by the website or third parties acting on their behalf, notwithstanding that required the user to log in as such in each of services that require prior registration or “login”.
All recruitment process involves the introduction of highly personal data protected nature, are always transmitted using secure communication protocol, so that no third party has access to information transmitted electronically.